Friday, June 25, 2010

All Packed & Ready To Go!



Sitting here checking off the checklist over what to bring to Roskilde, while drinking Guld Tuborg and chain-smoking cigarettes. I think I've managed to get everything I need packed... Now all there's left to do is clean the apartment and get some sleep before we take off tonight. The gates for the camping site won't open until tomorrow at 18:00, but after the last four times I've been there, I've come to learn that not only do I not want to wait that long when I've packed, but also nothing goes according to plan when it comes to Roskilde; which by any means is not a complaint -- I love the chaos.

So yeah, I'm killing time, counting hours (28 hours, 8 minutes and 23 seconds) and filled with an excitement only Roskilde can endues.

No comments: