Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Next Blog"

One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored out of my mind, is browsing through random blogs by clicking the "next blog" link on top of this page. 9 out of 10 times you're just directed to some family blog with a bunch of pictures of children eating ice cream, failed journalist writing bullshit stories or pages trying to sell you something. Things I couldn't care less about. (I realize there's probably those who couldn't care less about this blog. Well, just click that link then, if that's the case.) Sometimes, though, you come across something interesting, real people with something to share that interests me. Insight to some strangers life.

It amazes me how much some people are willing to share with (in theory) the whole world. I know I'm no better, I've put my personal life in display here as well, which is a pretty peculiar thing to do when you think about it. Personally it feels almost therapeutic writing something and putting it out for everyone to see, even though the number of people reading this could be limited to myself. Like I already said, there's most likely a few who's click "next blog" and been directed to this blog, whom in turn thought "I couldn't care less about this," next blog.

No comments: