Saturday, June 12, 2010

Roskilde Schedule

I do this every year; make a schedule of bands to see and time when I should get in line for each band, depending on how eager I am to get close to the stage. I do this every every year, and every year my plans - with the exception of a select few - fall to the ground. I'll end up too drunk or stoned in a camp not even making it to the festival site, forget time and miss one of the bands I planned to see.. Or I'll get dragged to see another band not on my list by fellow campers.

So why bother? I don't know. As long as I get to see Porcupine Tree again, I'll be happy. They're the only band I HAVE to see, the rest is just icing on the cake

The schedule, so far, looks like this:

--------------------

Sunday:

Kill Screen Music
Kandy Kolored Tangerine
Iceage

Monday:

Susanne Sundfør
Mescalin, Baby
Fallulah
Thee Attacks

Tuesday:

Night Fever
Sleep Party People
Joensuu 1685
Ghost Society

Wednesday:

Chimes & Bells
Ignug
Fonän


Thursday:

Serena-Maneesh
Solstafir / LCD Soundsystem
- Playing at the same time, but I'm leaning towards Solstafir.
Porcupine Tree / Gorillaz - Also playing around roughly the same time, but as I mentioned above, Porcupine Tree wins.

Friday:

Teddybears
Delphic
Alice In Chains
Biffy Clyro
Dirty Projecors / Them Crooked Vultures / HEALTH
- Another timing problem, but I really want to see HEALTH, so...
Tech N9ne
Japan Droids
Beat Torrent
Den Sorte Skole / Hocus Pocus
- I think both will be awesome, so whatever I'm closes to I guess.

Saturday

Kings Of Convenience
The Floor Is Made Of Lava / Vampire Weekend
: - When I thing about it, I'm not sure I really want see either....
Beach House
Pendulum
Drake / Robyn
- All depending on my mood.
The Prodigy
Moderate / Kellermensch
- I saw Kellermensch last year and Moderate seems to my very limited knowledge of them, as a do not miss kind of band.

Sunday

Converge
Local Natives
Mötorhead
The National
Kasabian
Pavement / The Temper Trap
: - Really don't know.
Prince

----------------------

So there you have it. The list that gives the illusion of organization, written to never be used.

No comments: