Monday, July 05, 2010

Roskilde 2010 - Feeling The Orange Vibe

Roskilde Festival 2010 is over, it all went by so fast. Too much too see, so little time, but the memories of the best Roskilde year out of my now five years in a row is still fresh. Experiences you can't find any where else, people you can't find any where else and of course the amazing concerts. Those two swedish girls I smoked joints with at a reggae concert; that drunk stranger who stumbled into our camp and kept on telling us he loved us; that girl in the neighbour camp who gave us a frame of can beer the last day; Those crazy campsite parties; all the dirt, smell of urine, warm beer and licorice shots.

I can be drunk and stoned for 7-9 days without feeling hung over. Don't know how it's possible; maybe it's all the fresh air or maybe it's that magical "orange feeling." Whatever it is, it's fantastic.

One week where you forget the outside world, nothing else exist, no bills to worry about. The break-down-depressions I've increasingly been having fades away, all that's left is a sincere love for everyone and everything. It sounds corny, but I've never felt more alive then I do while I'm there. It's one of the few places where I can be my uncut true self.

No comments: