Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Yet Another Day.

It's snowing.

I mean really snowing.
It was a struggle against the element to get down to the bus, hell, just getting around was a pain. Calling it "a struggle" might be stretching it, but still: There's alot'a snow out there. They say more is on it's way.

It's not that I don't like snow, it just makes everything more difficult. To be honest that's probably what I like about it too. Strange...

I walked around in a supermarket for awhile trying to spot the shop-detectives. It's something me and my friends used to do when we were kids. Great times. I succeed, of course. It's not very hard, though, just keep your eyes out for the middleaged man or woman walking around putting their merchandise back on the shelves. And if you want to boost up things - not always a good idea - you could always pretent to steal stuff.
This can actually also earn you some money if you play your cards right. You see, if they ask you to come along, then don't object, just go with them. Sure it's embarrassing, but the longer they hold you back - they don't have the right to go through your pockets, only the police have - the more money you're entitled to by law (atleast in Denmark). It's a fair bit too, not just a little pocket money no, no, but don't expect to become rich in this way either.

While in there, I felt the need to buy something, just something. A book, a movie, something. So I endeed up buying a cheap set of four old samurai movies, one of which I already have seen and liked. Forgot the title.

Still snowing hard.
I'll probably have to go back out in the cold and shovel snow. Damn!

-Mike

No comments: