Monday, February 21, 2005

"A Story of Life"

Slowly, slower then anything I've ever experienced before, I approached it.

Oh, to think of the many times I've done this, but failed; even if I had ten hands I couldn't count it on my fingers. And now, here I am trying again. It seems as though I'm doomed to fail, but then why, oh why, do I persist with this, my unrealistic goal. It's my destiny, it most, no, it has to be.

I'm closing in now; farther then I've ever been before. Could this be it, could my destiny finally be fulfilled. What if this is it, then what? What will become of me. What purpose would I serve.

Quickly, quicker then anything I've ever experienced before, I give in and is repelled like opposite poles meeting...

What is new? What is old? What is now? And what is this?

"Tomorrow" I say, "tomorrow I'll reach it... again."

No comments: