Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Election Day.

Christ, I need my coffee today...

I had that dream last night; I've had that dream a million times, it seems; it's horrible. What could it mean?
I believe that dreams are the subconscious mind trying process everything "it" has experienced - everything I've experienced.

It starts like this: I'm working at a theatre; all the actors are running around getting ready to get on stage. Here's the strange part: All the actors are people I know or have known, particularly one of them catches my eye. He's dressed up as Guido, and believe me the real life him would never agree to get in a Guido costume.
The show is over everybody's on their way home; a girl, I had a semi-crush on at school, comes running towards me, she kisses and hugs me. We walk a little, and she asks me to go do something for her - I forgot what it was. Then we reach a ditch filled with garbage, broken glass and scrap metal. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she jumps down in the ditch, picks a razorblade and cuts her throat, all happening in extreme slowmotion while she screams curse words at me. I'm just standing there frozen...

I dream in colors...

I've had that dream before, the exact dream, just with a different girl, I care about, I love, at the end.

. . .

As the title says: It's election day, and there's not a single ounce of doubt who I'm going to vote on. If this new party hadn't been there for me to vote on, then I wouldn't know who to vote on, I might not even vote at all. But they're not, they're there. Minoritetspartiet, that's who I'm gonna vote on. They're humanists, like myself, they believe in the welfare of humans, regardless of their skin color.
Sadly I doubt they'll get in, they won't get enough votes, no body knows them, if the voters just took the fuckin' time to sit down and read about them, get to know the party, but no, "I don't know who they are, I won't vote on them." I hope they'll get in one day, if not this time, maybe next time, or next time again...

-Mike

No comments: