Thursday, February 03, 2005

About time, I guess.

I figured I should start writing something here, but what should I write when I don't have anything to write? Furthermore, why do I try to write when there's nothing to write? That I can't answer, if I said otherwise I would be lying. Anyway here I am writing nothing, basically. Fun.

I just got hold of some books, that I've been waiting for ages to arrive at the local book store. Among them were Haruki Marukami's The Wild Sheepchase, which I'm now in the midst of reading. It's a wonderful book, I've already read it before, but I decided that it was an experience worth repeating before starting on Dance, Dance, Dance.

And so I end my first contribution to my blog.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go have a glass of absinthe.

-Mike

No comments: