Friday, July 29, 2005

House.


Sitting here in my lovely chair, the fairy in my hand and music in the air , everything seems so fucking idyllic. Maybe it's just the my green friend talking.

I found a house. I want that house. It's cheap! It's falling apart, but it's cheap! I've been looking at that house for months, and now it's for sell. It's right smack down in the center of the city, but still very peaceful - well, it's right next to an old church and grave yard, which is another reason why I like it. Looking at it from the outside can really mess with your sense of balance, let's just say it's very uneven. It was built in 1877, which would explain it's state. I don't mind, it's state is what I find so appealing.

Dreams. Nothing, but silly dreams so far... but, who knows...

Took a picture:

I'm not drunk.
-Mike

No comments: