Friday, July 22, 2005

"Hello. I love you. Won't you tell me your name?"

There's this girl that started working were I work. I can't say why, but I love her. I know nothing about her, absolutely nothing, I'm not even sure what her name is. I get these feelings about certain people I meet, an enhanced first impression sort of thing; a sixth sense if you will, nine out of ten times the impretion is correct.
I love her.
I've talked to her, a little, just small comments, nothing special. What I'd really like to tell her is, "Hello. I love you. Won't you tell me your name?", but it seems too strange a thing to do, she'd think I was mad - I am, but that's another subject.
I wished she'd work with me. You see I stand at a machine with another guy which I'm learning to operate the thing, she stands at an entirely different machine down in the other end of the hall. And she's not employded, she's just working as a "substitute worker" - she doesn't look like someone who'd work there either, which, I guess, is one of the reasons why I like her. Technically she could be gone on monday. I hope my boss will place her down with me and my machine, or atleast the machine next to mine, then I can talk to her without it being too out of place, just long enough to get to know her.
It's not that I love her in a "please be the mother of my child" kinda way - not that I want chirldren, certainly not now - but she's just my kind of person, but how I know nothing about her, she could be - God forbid - religious. The fact is I don't know, I just know I love her.
She's so cute, it's unnormal.
Strange... now I can't wait to go to work, something I thought would never happen...
"Hello. I love you..."
-Mike

No comments: