Saturday, July 30, 2005

Dreamers,

Am I alone? I feel alone...

The world today is not an easy place for dreamers, believe me. I don't know about you, but being the silly dreamer that I am, I feel very lost in this frantic age. It's hard not to give in, follow the path that lays so straight on a head. I don't want to go straight, dammit! I want to take curves, loops, take wildcards, go nowhere!
I can't possibly be the only one; the only one left, it would be absurd to think like that, but sometimes I can't help it,everyone around me seems to be on that straight path.

Whatever happened to spontaneity? Whatever happened to "having dreams"? Whatever happened to following them? What happened to love?

I think the majority of people when reaching a certain age lose that part of them, the dreaming part, maybe that's what "growing up" is. I don't know, it hasn't happened to me... yet. And that's my greatest fear, I suppose. Losing that part; face reality.

I'm tired. I'm tired of it all. All I want is pease, time and love. Is that so much to ask for? I guess it is. But I don't care, I want it anyway.
-Mike



No comments: